People are the bedrock of any business and keeping them happy will make your business run more smoothly. What makes them happy? Probably a number of things, but you can almost guarantee that getting the payroll wrong or paying them late certainly won’t be one of them.
Modern software can make it easier for businesses to run their own payroll, but when things start getting a bit more complex with deductions against court orders and working out maternity leave entitlements, a professional payroll service can come into its own. Add to that the strict requirements and heavy penalties associated with HMRC real-time information reporting and working out who is and isn’t eligible for auto-enrolment in your company pension scheme, payroll can become a real headache that you don’t need!
Whether you have one or one hundred staff, we offer an affordable but high quality payroll management service. Our pricing is based strictly on your number of staff and the frequency of your payroll with no hidden extras. Starters, leavers, holiday pay – processing them all is included in your fixed price. Business booming and you’re taking someone extra on, no problem, we can simply add them to the payrun for a small extra cost! Equally, if the size of your team goes down, so do our fees.
As standard, we include:
- Payroll system set up on our bureau software
- Making any changes, including starters and leavers, as and when required
- Processing all payments and deductions
- Issue of P60’s, P45’s, P11d’s etc
- Issue of payslips by email to each employee
- Filing of all HMRC real time information (RTI) returns
- Identifying employees eligible for pension auto enrolment
- Giving you a summary report of payments due to HMRC and each employee to enable you to make payments in good time.
If you would rather send payslips out by post rather than by email, no problem! For a small charge to cover postage and stationery we can send payslips out directly on your behalf.
Contact us today and find out how Chalkley Solutions can become your solution!